Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Shaka Naw 2

Since my previous posting had in its essence been an invitation to peruse a Blog of the Conservative persuasion, I have decided in my unique slice-and-dice way to ignore good judgement (Good Judgement: Montag? Montag? No. Don't know him. You don't mean that wonderfully intelligent Susan Sonntag, do you?") and write an overtly offensive post that would cause any self-respecting bloke or molly on the odd numbered pages......

 ...(odd numbered being those pages Right of the binding crease in a book) ...(the production crew is becoming exasperated with me. they say it's like working with Aunt Bea when they shot that Foster's Furniture Polish commercial) ...(there are so many threads here that mere italics do not suffice, and we are forced to color code things) ...(a shot rang out and a scream was heard "Does he have an 'off' button?")  

O.K. I'm sorry about straining at being cute. 
The idea of a person of the odd numbered pages being a right winger because the odd numbered pages are on the right side of the book binding crease is a bit much. (This merely means I'll file it away for future use. I'm sorry, but it popped into my head just as I was writing this. Memo to Self: Add a tag saying "Great Stuff!")

So. Shaka Naw 2 Hmmm? Something sure to be offensive to those who call themselves Conservatives. ( I do not actually call myself a Conservative at all. I merely write that because I am forced to do so when dealing with you earth creatures. We call ourselves Anasazi, or children of the Spider.) Hmmm? So, did I tell you the story about my friend who was once afflicted with extreme agoraphobia, and whom I called up yesterday, saying that I was trying to impress him, so I decided to write a screenplay about him, adding that Paul Giamatti was lined up to play him? I was merely trying to get him out of his shell. Now that should be a Shaka Naw ( Shock 'n Awe)! My nephews approve, saying that the way the expression " SHAKA NAW" has found its own meaning as sort of a superlative Masala, over the top with piquancy, is a beautiful thing. Shaka Naw, Folks!

No comments: