Search This Blog

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Is Christ Your Savior ? : 2

After my most recent post, someone threw a blog at me. I ducked. ...and it was about something else I had done that irritated them. So, continuing the line of thought from yesterday, does it not strike you that even yet today there are the Scribes and Pharisees who will go about setting traps for us of the little understanding? They will cite chapter and verse - usually without an explanation of the context - and try their best to undermine us. Someone described my view as an approach to anarchy. My views were akin to Moral Relativisim- if I think it is good, then it is good for me! Let them rave. If we approach anarchy, take us to the judges and let us bear witness. Surely the Sanhedrin has an opening on its docket. And as regards your Moral Relativism, as I have said before, the only thing more stupid than Moral Relativism is the criticsms of Moral Relativism. I have found the criticisms to be uniformly inane. This would have been the proper situation to have learned to be silent ASIDE: my wife asked me what today would have been... it would have been my daughter's 10 wedding anniversary...if she had married that fellow. Ma Sha'a Allah, I said. (thanks to my friend bARABie who told me the correct context for this expression. It literally mean "what Allah wills" but the sense is "what Allah wills (but may He not will evil!)".

No comments: