Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Mad Dogs And Bloggers

I have received some very good comments. I have written some very obscure ones. I have read some atrocious ones in other Blogs. Do some people believe that an advanced state of inebriation is necessary for commentary? (Not my comment-writing public...they are all rather on the side of the angels.) I just love how they let it all hang out, as it were, with all their wrinkles and warts and vitiligo showing...secret things the varicolor of a chow dog's tongue......and so on. Of course, the Bloggers themselves are no slouches when it comes to rattling the chains of madness. I can just see them all, sitting at a festive party round table for tea, all sitting at their keyboards, briskly typing away, top hats on their noggins like mad hatters, watches in their hands like white rabbits, or unkempt whiskers drooping on their waistcoats like march hares...all blogging, blogging, blogging in the mid-day sun.

No comments: