Search This Blog

Monday, January 07, 2008

Bill Clinton: Spot On

Bill Clinton made some remarks, the substance of which was that the Media coverage of the presidential campaign was 99% devoted to trivia. He was quite right. This is why we consider most of the Media to be in need of some sort of super GED to correct the mistaken belief that the manner in which they cover Britney Spears is the paradigm for ALL coverage of any sort. And then there is FOX. I have a friend who religiously watches FOX News. He loves it. He also calls it "Big Yaboos News". I watched it briefly and found out why. All the female news people are blonde and are well endowed. I was not too surprised, for I had read stuff at a conservative site called Townhall.com and the only thing I remember is that there were 3 photos of young ladies scattered about the page. They were thrusting parts of the body towards the camera or were clad scantily. Come to think, one of them was Ann Coulter dressed like one of Dracula's wives, so they were not all young ladies in the pix. I would like to get what FOX spends a week in lip gloss. I wonder what the target demographic is?

No comments: