Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Admiral Fallon Retires

Admiral Fallon has tendered his resignation. I believe that he will be sorely missed. I have paid some attention to him over the past 3 years, and have been impressed by his abilities. I also read the article in Esquire and realized he would be in Bush and Cheney's sights, even though the article's load of fustian was created by the writer, not the admiral. He resigned today. Sometime during the night or when I awoke, I had a structure in my head about how a very unpleasant situation would develop. I thought to myself, "At this point, when we see Admiral Fallon go, it will all fall apart." So when I saw a report on his resignation, I was not too surprised, although it seems I should have been. Things are what they are. The President speaks on his war, Cheney goes to Saudi to beg, violence is still the rule in Iraq; there is a bunker mentality taking over as the cannons come closer. We are walking into the eye of the storm...and we are clueless in Gaza. Admiral William Fallon knew that he would be forced to resign after the article appeared. Admiral William Fallon could not come out and tell each one of us what the administration was up to, so he planned the article and his resignation to send a message to us, if we shall only be smart enough to read it. There are many good people who are actively involved in the work of this administration who do not wish to see any further evil done.

Note: When we see the Admiral go, it means that Bush has sabotaged everything the Admiral had tried to accomplish, and things will fall apart. For a different perspective on it, read: The resignation of Admiral Fallon will provoke renewed fighting in Iraq by Thierry Meyssan http://www.voltairenet.org/article155950.html

No comments: