Search This Blog

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Hilary Clinton's 3:00 A.M. Advertisement

If we properly follow the logic of Hilary Clinton's 3 o'clock in the morning ad, we should immediately bypass not only Obama, but her as well, and elect the nearest member of the military, active or retired, to the presidency. Preferably a general or admiral, preferably one with "Buck" or "Bull" as a first name. In fact, if we wished to press the analogy of the ancient Roman Empire with the American Empire to its utmost, perhaps we should elect a mercenary to the office. I am sure that whoever runs Blackwater - I forget his name - would be quite available. Or, as a flash of genius, how about Ahmad Chalabi. He was supposed to be such a whiz kid for Iraq politics. I myself must have spent $2,000 out of my own pocket (in the form of taxes) to boost that odious chameleon. I guess what I really want to say is meet the new boss, same as da-de-dah-dah-de-de; I forget the words.

No comments: