Search This Blog

Friday, November 07, 2008

US Automakers

First of all, I shall buy a new car if, and only if, I get the same deal that people on the A plan, the Z plan, a lessee coming off a lease, a supplier, et allii, get. Otherwise, I shall get a certified used car with some warranty left. ------------------------------------ The automakers want a bailout. Some people are opposed to it. They say that GM and Ford and Chrysler made bad decisions, so they should sink or swim on their own. This entire stupid country made bad decisions in the past 7 years or so. I never supported the Iraq War. I said that there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. I was right. Now this country is suffering for its bad decisions: economic decisions, war decisions, political decisions...you name it. The entire USA is suffering. I would bail you all out of your emotional suffering, if I could. Do not give me your crap about how you would let the automakers and the millions that depend on them go into the sewer. You did not give a plugged nickel for the Iraqis you were killing for quite a long time. You do not seem to care about the Afghani wedding parties you blast off the face of the Earth. What the heck do you Americans care about?

No comments: