Search This Blog

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Wicked Witch Of The West

I saw a video of Condoleeza Rice talking with a Stanford student. Not pretty. She says "Abu Ghraib was wrong! That's right. Abu Ghraib was wrong." Wow! Cool insight! She also says there's a lot of "second guessing" going on now. I prefer "Monday morning quarterbacking", or possibly "Hindsight is always 20/20". What profound people these are! She goes on to say that if "you" were there on September 11 watching people jumping from the upper stories of those buildings, you would have done everything legal to prevent anymore Americans being killed. First, I was watching and I saw them jump. Second, I probably would have ok'd enhanced interrogation that afternoon. Third, I would not have continued my support of torture after I had come to my senses. That is where we differ: I never state that whatever evil I do is a good, past, present, and future. I admit my mistakes. She is like Bush, preening before the opinion of History. History will spit them out.

No comments: