Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Mind Of A Republican

I read something by a Republican in support of Palin and Beck and the other marauders. "What happens if Obama is not the Savior of America?" The SAVIOR of America !!??!! What in the name of heaven is that? And you probably didn't believe me when I said that these people are insane. Republican Mind is a dark place of ill-fitting and out-worn images, icons of magical powers, and just plain out madness. Savior, indeed ! Just because you idiots make idols of your ideas and urges, don't try and say that I do! It is just as easy for you Republicans to pray to your idiotic Intelligent Designer as it is to say that other people pray to some new Savior! There is no dialogue with these people. Ever. They see gods and powers everywhere. They see devils and imps. Boycott them and their impudent shamans!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hear! Hear! But I fear it's not only Republicans who seek a savior. A lot of people who are on our side expect entirely too much from mere humans. Perhaps I, too, am guilty of this, but I don't think I ask for anything but the possible. What lacks is not knowledge but will.

Montag said...

We must save ourselves.