Search This Blog

Thursday, October 01, 2009

To Hell With Bank Of America

I have had it with the mega-bank, Bank of America. My Countrywide money market accounts - all now digested into its enormous gut - do not count toward establishing my minimum balance to avoid a $12 service charge per month, because B of A says my Countrywide accounts are viewed as being in New Hampshire ( huh?! ), whereas I live in quite another state. I started with Standard Federal Savings, then Standard Federal Bank, then ABM-AMRO ( who was my last mortgage holder ), then LaSalle Bank, then Bank of America. Now I get no interest and ever increasing service charges. I am looking forward to my next visit to the branch office. I know they are not responsible, they just follow orders. However, I think it is high time we said we are mad as hell, and we aren't going to take it any more!

No comments: