Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Xmas Greetings, et cetera, et cetera, and so forth...

I'm going to take this time to wish everyone a merry Christmas. You certainly make me feel humble. When I look at the list of followers, I think "What possible good do I do to warrant those entities'..."
(Sorry. I have a tendency to refer to brainy types as "conscious entities", or "entities" for short. I suppose this is one of the reasons I am so beloved by the Mechs and machines.) "...to warrant those entities' interest? I just seem to blather on, yet they all seem so much more interesting than I." Now I shall admit to being "interesting" in a sense, that sense being more clinical or forensic than emotional or magnetic. I have had friends tell me the only present they want for Christmas is the location of my "off" button. That would satisfy them for the next decade or so. Failing to locate said "off" button, they have invoked the cloak of distance, which works even better. I think I have demonstrated this with ample largesse over the autumn. As I recently wrote, unless one shows caution, I may turn into some sort of literate monstrosity: a Grendel's dam of conversation - affrighting even those people who don't read too much, and have no idea who Grendel is, nor his dam, but they do know when the moon is full, and to beware words and wolfmen. You are all so wonderful... There are such great things in God's world... Merry Christmas, wonderful Entities!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ygemuhik.1accesshost.com/jucorofu.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Unknown said...

And the same to you and yours, my erudite friend. Speaking for myself, I'm in constant amazement of the breadth of your learning. I'm constantly looking up words and trying to figure out allusions you make so effortlessly as to humble me to the soles of my slippers--which is what I'm wearing a lot of the time I'm sitting before the screen. And the stuff you churn out so frequently--and I do mean frequently since you've apparently posted entries here over 450 times this year--is not only well-wrought, but often meaty enough to chew vigorously for several minutes.

I feel fortunate indeed that you bother to read my ramblings. I treasure the 10-12 regular readers (and only 3 followers, one of whom is related to me, and I'm constantly amazed that the number doesn't drift steadily downward.

Montag said...

And a merry, Fezziwiggian Christmas to you!

I don't wear slippers, but I wear an XL flannel shirt I use as a night shirt - it falls down to mid thigh, flannel pants, socks, a long sleeve hoodie, and a sleeveless hooded vest. I learned to leave the temperature at 64 back in the 70s, as well as a bunch of other ecological bushwa: filling the electric tea pot with cold water after you've used it - stuff like that. We thought we'd make a difference...

Montag said...

There was another comment here. It was from Ruth, and it was very nice and thoughtful.

However, it has disappeared; I was going to blame the mechs, but I may have hit the wrong button.

Ruth, thank you for your kind comment. Your warmth has been an inspiration.