Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Carry On, Reader

Deep Joy...or High Gaudium...or even gawdie-boldness.

I have been studying the world through the linguistic mesh of Stanley Unwin's philosophy, and find that it suits me, and I feel happy as a wet-dog-shaking about the whole thing; i.e., my drips of gawdie deep joy fly off in a holy asperges-me like water off the shaggy dog.

So, there. Now Carry On, Reader...
like the brilliant demi-Desmonde that you are.
( a reference to Jerry Desmonde combined with demi-monde...and so on. )


pix: either the copyright name on the picture, or Bow Peterman, if you will.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Yay - let's speak sweet Unwinese!

Remember the restaurant in Mt. Pleasant called The Sweet Onion?

Montag said...

No, I can't say that I do. What about it?

Ruth said...

Oh, just sweet Unwinese, nuttin else.

Montag said...

As I was shoveling the 7 inches or so of snow, I got it: onion = unwin.