Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Another Bank Bailout?

I will not fund another bank bailout with my tax money.
When it happens again, in around 2014 to 2018,   I will either:
1) go to jail,
2) leave the country.

And I shall say:  take my taxes from 2010 to 2016 that you used to maintain your military bases and pay for your wars, and fund your bailout. The disconnect between the elite that control this country and the commoners, whom it pits against each other like fighting dogs, grows worse and worse.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is leaving the country a real option for you?

I've been considering not paying for the military anymore. But I cannot figure how to do it. The Fed takes all of their bite out of my retirement check before I get it.

Montag said...

I have to get some nice letters from my Canadian friends before they pass on... try and get landed immigrant status, or whatever.

I did go to University in Canada, and can still make jokes about Margaret Trudeau, and talk about WW II and MacKenzie King, and even have a few bon mots about Maurice DuPlessis of Quebec, not to mention that I am one of the few people left who remember Raoul Caouette's role in Quebec separatism.

7 fat years, 7 lean, my man. 7 fat, and 7 lean... in that order.