Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What Have We Become?

East coast blizzard disrupts travel and shopping!?

I mean, lives are at stake during these weather events, and we think the news in in the shopping?
Personally, I do not wish to have any further analysis of how "these few days" make or break a retailer's profit for the year. I'm neither going to buy more nor less. I don't care about it. I care about whether the small businessmen and women make a living, but I do not wish to hear anymore of the incredible in-depth analysis of the Christmas sales season: crunch time... make or break for most retail... in the red until Xmas...

And why is there stock market crap on the cable 24/7? Does any one believe that that nonsense is for our benefit? I'd rather watch the poker tournaments. In fact, I am going to sit right back and watch a coupla of them 32 football bowl games that are on between now and January 2. That's right, 32.

No comments: