Search This Blog

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Why I Never Use the Expression "Post-Modern"

 Sachem Moth: a new Stereotype

We are simple here. You see this shirt I wear? My wife made this shirt from colored cloth I brought to her. We are getting clean from our addictions. I am in rehab for TV addiction. I will come out clean... maybe I shall need the "patch" for a while.

We do not accept the expressions of your philosophers anymore. We define ourselves in the Universe and in relation to God using our own words. Home-made words. Rough-hewn words. Woods irregular and splintery, but bodgered by ourselves out in the woods we share with the woodland creatures.

Your philosphies do not enlighten nor do they free. Your religions have led you to eternal conflict. Your technologies lead to slavery.

We do not use your  words anymore forever.


--

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Not anymore forever, and amen.

Unknown said...

TV addict, huh? What are you weaning yourself off of?

Montag said...

Re-runs of "Becker". (Ouch!)