Search This Blog

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Montag's Sense of Snow 2


In my first post yester about hiking in the snow ( I don't use yesterday anymore... too long ) I wished to write that, having had experience as parents of childrens' illness,  an image of separation of child from parents during our hike was not the first that we, the parents, had ever imagined.

However, I wrote that it was the first such, and I proof read it twice, and it was seen as correct. But this morning it was obvious. When I wrote it down the first time, there was much more emotion and the emotional part of my being prevented me from setting down such a logos! Such a word, such a thought!

We must always be so careful of what we script. Later that day... yester, it was... my sister-in-law called to let us know she had to begin chemo and radiation next week.
And did I write it down correctly? I wish I had not.

--

4 comments:

Shaista said...

I wish your sister-in-law a cup of peace, some unexpected laughter and all the comfort of returning home after her stints at hospital.
And to you, a Happy New Year :)

Montag said...

Thank you, Shaista.
And a Happy New Year to you, too!

Unknown said...

Lovely photo!

Montag said...

The original post was done by a local and it was indeed the trail mentioned. This is a forest in Chipping, or Nopping, or some other place in the UK.