Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Welcome

I wanted to welcome Mary Ellen aboard. I also wish to welcome The Old Geezer who seems to have usurped my name, or at least the name many people hitherto reserved for myself. But share and share alike. If others wish to use the name, so be it. I have to stop and take a  breath. I was looking around at hings yesterday and it seemed as if I had been in some sort of posting frenzy - mostly notes and reminders rather than posts - and seemed to have covered every topic known to man.
So I am taking it easy and thinking about things, and writing my thank you cards, which is for the most part a lost art these days. Actually I do have some to write for the holidays past, and really should apply myself.

I am watching Being There.
Life is a state of Mind.

No comments: