Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

What Separates Shadow from Light? Poetry.

My friend Ruth made a comment of the poem  http://peace-weaving.blogspot.com/2010/12/fast-day-185-december-18-2010.html

Wonderful!
Especially the final stanza, and that breathtaking line:
They have forgotten the wind-like face of earth!

I was going through some things this morning, and I happened across it and I read it and I said "Hmm. That is not a bad line. Wonder who wrote it?"
 
So I looked around in the comment, then in the poem for a hint or a reference. It sounded familiar but I just could not place it. It took about 5 minutes before I realized it was part of my poem! (I was reading it something like: ...especially the final stanza which brings to mind the line by so-and-so... that reminds me of this poem.)
 
She is awfully nice.

No comments: