Search This Blog

Friday, April 01, 2011

Ade Ileke 7: Hologram


Hologram

I dreamt I could leave the three-dimensional world. It is done by slipping back into the two-dimensions of a hologram, that same hologram through which the light shines - that same old light at "the end of the tunnel" everyone talks about and walks towards all the time! - that hologram which creates our world.... the hologram at the edge of the universe, to be precise.
I slipped into the drywall and walked in two-dimensions across the room, then escaped through the ceiling, then slid under the floor into the earth.
I inhabited a rock crystal for a time while I caught my breath.
I went back to my room and the projection of my 3D body, but only after having seen that the demons of depression... the Demon at Noon... the Demon of Crowds... such things do not exist in the hologram. It is an effect of the projection and of one's perspective. In other projections, there is no evil. Hah! Imagine that.
--

2 comments:

Juan said...

Aren´t such holograms nowadays just good enough to be used on windows to decorate a mountain with a volcano movie while we watch tv?

Kind regards,

Andrés Nordgreen Fierro
juan.taemo@gmail.com

Montag said...

I had forgotten this little post, and I like it very much... and your comment is perfect, too... it is a barely controlled manic reality that I like so much.