Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Facebook

I caught a few of Andy Cohen's best last night on Real Housewives of New Jersey, and some very stocky guy is talking about Facebook, and he sez somethin' like "What do I know about Facebook? I got a Face! I read a book once! What else is dere?"

It was quick, down, and dirty, and I wuz outta there. (As I have said, love Andy Cohen, hate his shows.)

Facebook: the future is not an extensive network where we are pretty much faceless nodes; it is a small community which works to inspire its individual members each other to grow and flourish, then works to help other such communities grow and prosper, all around God's creation.

Referencing my post on Films earlier today, we are Film Makers: come up with the idea, communicate it, team up with others to create it, fund it, and if we have done our jobs well, we have a celluloid meditation.

--

No comments: