Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Hacked

My Yahoo email has been hacked. Apologies to all, and another round of apologies at our table.

One particularly gruesome neighbor of mine asked that he not be included on future emails, being under the impression that I had stumbled across some great stuff and could not control my urge to share.

I do not know what hurt more: my sense of being violated by some unknown idiot hacker, or my shame at having some other idiot think that I was - in some ghastly sense - his buddy!... and wished to share some tidbit of e-formation with him!

To my true friends, many apologies. Hope to be up and about soon. As mentioned, spending time with aged parents - some of them sick - and they are "mountain folk" and do not "cotton to that there Internet"!

--

No comments: