Search This Blog

Friday, January 06, 2012

My Latest Scheme



Since Flash Mobs are old fashioned, I have devised a new scheme for the upcoming political season: I will stage ads for various candidates or issues, and I shall place in the background various celebrities. My first endeavor has a town hall meeting listening to a candidate, and in the middle of the audience there are Jack Klompus and Morty Seinfeld, played by Sandy Baron and a Barney Martin look-alike.

As the seconds go by, the focus shifts to them, and anyone watching the ad becomes aware of their presence... maybe with the astronaut ballpoint pen... and the after the shock of recognition, we cut immediately to candidate or issue statement, making sure we get the brain which has been pleasurably "shocked into awareness" to grab ahold of guy paying for the ads.
--

No comments: