Search This Blog

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Inchaote Fury

I actually do enjoy things like the Rush to Judgment... or the Judgment of Rush. I enjoy the furiousness of it all. Forbes magazine - economics lite - has hurried to get things like "Rush was a Genius" into print, supplanting the old articles titled "Why Iran Must be Bombed!".

I enjoy watching them. I imagine I can see the spittle fly from the corners of their mouths in their inchaote rage, plus the fact that it reminds me how tenuous life is... "sane" life, that is.
I have seen the future at times in the past, and there are many possible forking paths into the future. I like to remember the dark ones where there is wailing and gnashing of teeth... it reminds me how "iffy" it can all be, and how devoted we must be to goodness and sanity.
--

No comments: