Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Bullies! Stand Yer Ground!

I notice that the odd Right Wing of today seems to have a penchant for laws with escape clauses.

For example, if I am involved in an altercation, I need only make sure the other person is dead, then I may claim self defense.
And I can bullyrag anyone to my heart's content, as long as I have a plausible explanation that the bullying was due to my faith. ( see post http://fatherdaughtertalk.blogspot.com/2012/04/wretched-group-mind-and-faith-based.html )

Actually, I could goad someone into a fury by bullying them - on my faith-based principles, of course - then shot them dead, and then claim self defense! The incitement to fury wuz okey-dokey, and the killing is hunky-dorey, too!
Hoorah for Modern Day Republicanism!
--

No comments: