Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2012

Is Sherlock Dead?

 PBS Masterpiece: Holmes and Watson


Not at all. We saw him lurking about the cemetery, watching poor old Watson tear up.

How did he do it, you ask? Think back earlier in the episode, and it will become clear. There was what seemed to be a gigantic lapse which should have tugged at your minds, saying "What's up with that?"
Only it was not a lapse, but part of the larger plot.I know what actually happened, but as to how he managed to pull it off at the end, I do not know. I shall have to watch it again.

I am going on record with my interpretation right now, and to refer to my take on it, yet not create the need for a spoiler alert, I'll use the code:  Student of Prague. (If you are familiar with the ancient film Student of Prague, sorry.)
--

No comments: