Search This Blog

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Why My Banker Thinks Me Mad Part 2

Somebody asked where I had gotten the notion that financial crashes follow each other in a series of years, the time between crashes being more or less equal to a decreasing Fibonacci series. (Why My Banker...)

Well, I would think by now that anyone would know that certain things just seem to shine into my consciousness; when they are clear and without any obvious self-interest, I pay attention. The ones filled with self-interest - like the winning lottery numbers - are baloney.
--

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Same here. Some things are just completely obvious to me . . . that they may baffle or escape others matters not at all.

Montag said...

It is really tricky to see without blinders. We always look around for a pair to put on.