Search This Blog

Monday, December 24, 2012

Movies

I am going to see some major cinema soon.

Lincoln, Hyde Park,... certainly the Seth Rogen and Barbara Streisand film. I mean, I can usually judge from the trailers on TV whether a film is terrible or not.
The Hobbit looks terrible. The book was 1/40 the size of Lord of the Rings, and the megalomania of success is driving Cameron to extend it to a trilogy.

Mr. Cameron, how shall I put this?  Even Tolkien had some pretty boring and tedious moments... quite a few, actually, and those moments are the basis for the fluff to fill up your flick.

Les Miserables?
No way.
Django Unchained?
Only if I can indulge my fantasy - that first came into being when I heard of this film - that it is a story of Django Reinhardt and his discovery of the guitar.
--


No comments: