Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

If Miley Cyrus Were A Non-Traditional Stage Play






It was as recent as no more than 6 years ago that I was introduced to the world of Hannah Montana - of whom I had never heard previously, yet she was quite a deal among the young set.

I was correcting papers at the time...

So, there is some discussion about Miley Cyrus' new video... and I swear I had heard a song about it before:


Naked on a wrecking ball,
knocking that building down!
Naked on a wrecking ball,
whoop! About to slip down!
Naked on a wrecking ball,
knocking that building down!
Naked on a wrecking ball,
whoop! About to slip down!
Five o'clock in the morning,
I'm already up and gone;
Lord, I am so tired!
How long can this go on?


I know I would be tired from sitting on a wrecking ball, even were I attired in full evening dress.

--

No comments: