Search This Blog

Friday, December 20, 2013

Duck Dynasty Duck-troversy

Controversy...

Several Fox Commentators have defended Phil Robertson...

It is so thrilling I might actually watch a show; might watch... I think maybe I need a little more controversy, though. Perhaps this Mr. Robertson could attack the Pope, then I would definitely tune in to get the skinny on what's up with duck.

I mean, I think it is a good idea to have a show about nothing in particular, interview the participants and have them spout off their "belief systems". I have a feeling we will have a lot more of this "show outside the show", where the show on the TV is nothing much, but the going on in the so-called Real World are where the action is.

(I cannot in good conscience say that Fox is "real world". It isn't.)

--

No comments: