Search This Blog

Monday, March 24, 2014

Today

Some days it feels great to be alive, for not only do we feel good, we are aware of this goodness, and we may even have a hint as to why.

Today is such a day.

Last Monday I thought I had pulled a long adductor muscle in my leg. Today I ran 4 miles, ending at a pace of just over 5 miles per hour. Monday last I was running at 6 miles per hour, and had finished 1.75 miles when the problem came up.
It was the first time I ever had this problem, and it obviously was not a serious pull; just a minor strain.

Beyond that, my life is changing, and I feel as if I can see the tide, even though it is if through a dark glass. At least it is not change over which I feel powerless.

--

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent! Good on you!

Montag said...

Better than the alt.-reality...