Search This Blog

Monday, November 20, 2017

Ricochet




In the previous post, I used the above photo I titled the Girl Gun Trio and had some of the lyrics of Ricochet. You may remember it from the I Love Lucy show where Marilyn and Rosalyn Borden - as Teensy and Weensy:



who sang Ricochet:

I knew the day I met you, you had a rovin' eye
I thought that I could hold you, what a fool I was to try
You promised you'd be faithful and you would never stray
Then like a rifle bullet, you began to ricochet

[CHORUS:]

And baby
I don't want a ricochet romance, I don't want a ricochet love
If you're careless with your kisses, find another turtle dove
I can't live on ricochet romance, no, no not me
If you're gonna ricochet, baby, I'm gonna set you free
 and the record had been released by Teresa Brewer:




--



No comments: